DIFI Consortium Workshop – MILCOM 2022 Event
- Authors shall display posters using a portable easel stand (easels provided by MILCOM TBD)
- Authors are responsible for printing, displaying, and taking down the poster.
- The poster’s dimensions shall not exceed 3’ x 5’
- The poster content must cover the material as cited in the abstract
- Place the title prominently at the top of the poster board
- Posters should include a background section, methods, results, and conclusions.
- Highlight the authors’ names and contact information in case the viewer is interested in more information
- Posters should use a serif type font (e.g., Times) is often easier for reading the main text, and a non-serif font (e.g., Arial or Helvetica) for headers and figure labels
- Paragraph and figure captions should be a minimum of 24-point font (0.9 cm height) and headers at least a 36-point font (1.2 cm height).
- Prepare diagrams or charts legibly in size sufficient to be read at a distance of 2 meters.
- Graphs or charts should use different colors and textures/symbols.
- Posters should organize the presentation so it is clear, orderly, and self-explanatory
- Posters should group similar ideas and avoid cluttering with too much text.
- Authors should stay with the poster during the entire session to answer questions
- Demonstrations shall be displayed on a 72” x 30” table
- Demonstrations will be provided with standard 120 VAC
- Posters and Demonstrations may be displayed together
- Demonstrators are responsible for setting up and tearing down demonstrations immediately before and after the workshop.
- Demonstrations should show metrics and concepts through real applications that include digital IF or virtualization
- Demonstrators should stay with demonstrations during the entire session